Do you want to contribute an article on the topic of mental health?
Fantastic! We’d be happy to publish it.
- It has to relate to mental health, though it doesn’t necessarily have to be about your own experience
- We accept original content only – something you’ve not published elsewhere
- Length between 1’000 – 2’000 words or more if you’re feeling inspired
- Tone of voice is warm, friendly and approachable. Our goal is to break down the stigma around mental health and help others feel less alone
- We try not to be judgemental or critical, the idea is to remain factual
- You can talk about things that have helped you such as therapy, medication etc. though it’s not mandatory and we don’t favour any over another
- If you need help we can provide guidance in the form of questions (interview style) or discuss topics with you
- We review and edit content before publishing so don’t worry, you don’t have to write perfectly
Thank you, we’ll be back in touch within two weeks.